Sunday, October 01, 2006

An interesting weekend.

Any weekend where at one point your sitting on some random persons roof with a friend drinking is probably heading towards being a good weekend. But i have a skewed sense of what fun is.
The topic of TV came up. How in the last few years reality has been, watered down to a select few shows that have proven themselves (idol, dancing um i dont know but assume there are more), and in direct contrast to this a number of scripted shows are burning up the charts (Prison Break, Lost, Desperate etc). I realise this has been going on for a while....
MY POINT IS:
my favoutire TV shows are - Simpsons, Arrested Development, Sopranos, Curb / Sienfeld, Deadwood, Entourage, Scurbs & Boston Legal.

Bought my very first thing from iTunes today. I feel like now im part of the party, the keep it legal party. Dont steal music.
As im writing this i find out that i cant move the stuff on unless i update my ipod, not a big deal, just annoying. Speaking of annoying why cant i buy things from the american iTunes store.
The thing i bought from iTunes, Pixars - "Boundin". The four minute movie from the start of "The Incredibles".
I also just bought the second season of "The Ricky Gervais Show".

Quote of the day:
"Well, then, business will have to suffer, alright? And listen -- do me a favor, Tom -- No more advice on how to patch things up. Just help me win, please, alright?"

No comments: