Saturday, October 07, 2006

Avengers Assemble

How does one keep a blog interesting. Apart from jotting down any interesting, or less than, events that happen during the day, there is not much to talk about.
So i will try and write each post with a purpose. Nothing heavy, just not rambling streams of my mental collapse (they will be kept to one a fortnight).
As you can tell this is more of a mission statement blog, promising you, my loyal reader, the best damn blog worth reading. I think ill break it into sections, like a magazine.

Life Update: Spent a fair but of time working, at my web design job and at the club, as well as uni work. Finally got Java Path Finder working, but the code i got sent has no errors. Yay. I am 'aquiring' (dont steal TV Show's) Arrested Development Season 1 for ipod, as well as the pilot for 'Heroes', it looks interesting. Alana is away which sucks. I realise just how much i miss her when i have some stupid comment i want to tell, or sms her and can't. Its annoying, and not something i want to get used to.

The Amazing Web of Spiderman: Great video at this link of Biff from 'Back to the Future' singing about his life. Really funny stuff.
Also if you want to have a guess at this its esquire sexiest woman in the world 06. Right now my money is on Scarlett Johansson or Charlize Theron.

Daily Top 5: Songs 1. Johnny Cash - Ive been Everywhere
2. AFI - Miss Murder.
3. Will Smith - I wish i made that / Swagger.
4. Save Me - Remy Zero
5. Nelly Furtado - Turn off the light.

Quote of the Day:
"Dad, you have no idea what I'm capable of." - Lex Luthor (Smallville).


No comments: