Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A warning.

Ok first things first: Lana.
She's great, she is perfect she bought me Letters. She is also a manager after working at a bottle shop for only a month.
She will be teaching again in a matter of days, i am sure of it. She put up with me all weekend, even though Im mean and make her go to the gym and walk up stairs, even when there is an escalator, like a schmo.
Um..I think thats enough for one post.
I hope so.

Oh yeah now for the warning. Australia if, by Thursday next week Norbit is the number 1 movie in the country, for the same week that Rocky Balboa debuts, Im going to end it. Everything. Divine powers will be used to transport every single person who bought a ticket right to hell.
Im not kidding either. For the love of god, dont test me on this.

No comments: