Monday, February 19, 2007

Someone is stealing my scotch

Well, Well, Well.
Another weekend gone by, another few hundred dollars spent.
It was worth it however, a nice black business shirt and striped deep purple tie. Very nice, very Luthor-ish.
Also picked up some comics. I resisted buying 'Pirates Vs Ninjas'. It was black and white and didnt look all that good.
Which truthfully should come as a surprise to no one.

I also managed to not notice Lana carrying a bag around and out of Borders. I noticed it on the way to buying the shirts and in it was 'The Beatrice Letters'. I was so surprised. She's very, very sneaky.

Lan & I also went and saw 'The Good Shephard'. This is a good movie. It chronicles one of the first agents in the CIA. It goes for almost three hours, but its paced really well. You're never wishing that this a scene will end so you can get to the rest of the story.
Gods Commandment: Check It.

I would place it second in the list of movie seen this year. Which means thus far the list looks like:
1) Smokin Aces - I was expecting this movie to be fun, and it was.
2) The Good Shepherd - See Above.
3) The Illusionist - A good movie, but nothing lifted it out of being a good movie. Nothing to really talk about when it was over.

Over the weekend I also picked up some other things including two CD's:
  • Rockstar Supernova - Self Titled. I dont mind this CD. I watched the show so I knew a few of the songs and the singer has improved since the show.
    • Gods Commandment: Check It.
  • Radiohead - Ok, Computer. havent had a chance to listen to the whole thing yet. I am expecting good things.
    • Gods Commandment: ???
I also picked up a game for PlayStation:
  • Guitar Hero 2: Everyone who see's this game wants to play it, and they all enjoy it. A great concept, very well executed. A family game that appeals to all.
    • Gods Commandment: Must Play.

No comments: