Thursday, November 09, 2006

Come on! I'm like R. Kelly at recess here!

Anyway
I suppose I should get this out there. I had a melanoma cut off me. It left a big scar and I saw the smoke from me as they lasered me shut. Like I said, anyway I have another scar and six stitches. This is the perfect time to get it too, considering I just started a six week program at the gym & i had plans to go to the driving range on Saturday morning.
I will post a pic of the scar when i take the bandage off. More to freak people out than anything else.

Going to hold off on getting a 360, heard too many stories of the 'three red lights of death'. Ill hold off till they fix it up.

Alana, read 'Pride of Baghdad'.

The republicans lost the senate, Rumsfeld out. Bush is having a bad week, It started off well with the revelation that Iraq was months away from WMD's even if they weren't built & Saddam getting his news. Things can turn around that quickly, remember that.

No comments: