Friday, February 01, 2008

You are going to HOLLYWOOD.

So if anyone is in L.A. when the Oscars are on, let me know we can meet up. Lana won tickets to the City of Angels, free air fare, free hotel. I cant WAIT.

I think I support some of the ideas of Scientology. Now calm down, don't run me out of town just yet. No I don't believe in the aliens or thetans or anything. After watching the AWARD VIDEO of Tom Cruise, If he is really saying that scientologists must get out there and help everyone, then that puts it about a thousand points higher than every other religion I have heard of. That is what the world should be, people helping others, not so that they will go to heaven, not because they share the same faith, just because its the right thing to do. I don't agree with the whole, throwing money at the church does anything other than KSW. Maybe I should start my own religion, mix in the best bits of all of it. Makes sense for a God to have a religion.

I think this is how the blog is going to go from here on out. Smaller posts, some full of links, some just rants. I cant believe I have chronicled more than a year of me mucking about. Its weird to think that there might be someone I have never met, in India, or Canada, or even the other side of Sydney, might be reading the inane sprouting of my mind.

After many, many years I realise why I don't always fit in. I'm from the Looking Glass. If you have no idea what I mean, read "Through the Looking Glass" by Lewis Carroll. I'm not strange, I'm just a mirror image of another me.

No comments: