Sunday, November 26, 2006

Scotch, Scotch, Scotch I love Scotch.

Take a guess what I'm drinking right this very second.
Johnny Walker Green Label.

Life Update: Yeah. Another great weekend, thats two in a row.
This one consisted of hanging out at lana's on friday night, drinking, candy, coke and x-box.
This lead in to a saturday which consisted of me bailing out on work to go ice skating. This was only the second time i had done it, and it was great. The only drawback was that my skates didnt fit and i was wearing shorts. Next time however, things will be different. Yeah I had to work today, but damn was it quiet. Now im chilling watching YouTube and having a quiet scotch. Life is good.

Wierd Wide Web: I was reading TIME, the inventions of the year article. Number 1 was YouTube. I am starting to realise why. Its more than just a site for, "look at this isnt it funny videos". Its starting to take the reigns when it comes to new media. A perfect example is my latest addiction, lonelygirl15, (which is in no way related to anything sexual before you get ideas). This is a video blog that was presented as genuine for a long time, before being revealed as elaborately constructed. It is intriguing viewing, and tells a story.\

Anyway, im still working on a top 5 list, and the video blog, i may throw one up this week, just so ive got it up there. It will develop as time goes on though.
This scotch is excellent by the by.

No comments: